Dear E-mail Subscribers:
- Recommended: Digital Products Corp ( dipc---nasdaq bb) on or
about 7-28-95 @ .44/share. At presents shares are changing hands at
around .15 The company is coming out of chapter 11 very soon and we
believe that shareholders will be diluted by 90%..We will take the
- TAKE A LOOK AT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Spectrum Laboratories, Inc.
(sptm--nasdaq bb) current price .25 SPTM develops, manufactures, and
sells medical products through its SLI Acquisition (systems used for
cell therapeutics), and Hydro-Med Products (surigal drapes, sterile
container systems) subsidiaries.
On October 1, 1996, the company purchased certain assets of Cellco,
Inc. Cellco provides artificial capillary systems to academic,
pharmaceutical, laboratory and clinical research markets involved in
the expansion and maintenance of human and animal cells.
Hollow Fiber Membrane Devices
The company has over 225 active customers, comprised of
pharmaceutical and diagnostic manufacturers, medical device
manufacturers and laboratories.
Cell Expansion Cello
The company has over 300 active customers.
Medical Disposable Devices
Hydro-Med has over 600 active customers, the most active of which
are 450 hospitals and 100 hospital supply dealers.
Select Financial Data
- For 9-months ending Sept 30, 1997--sales reached
$6,135,000.00 with net income of .02/share--bases upon 12.8
- Year end number won't be available until March 1998.
- For 1998E sales will reach $8.6 million and net income should
reach around $600,000.00 or .05/share.
- Third quarter ending Sept 1997 --net loss due to extra-ordinary
- Management is acquisition oriented.
- As of Sept 30, 1997--cash over $1,000,000.00
- Huge NOL---$3,500,000.00
- Management owns 90% of the company--public owns 10% (1.2 million
- Fully reporting with the SEC--and also is current.
- Current book value around .09
- 25 million shares are authorized--Plenty of stock available for
an aquisition if it is needed.
- Trading at its 52-week low.
- Current price .25 A. PSR--.37 ( price to sales ratio). B. PE est.
for 1998--5X (based upon est. of .05/net income/share. C. Large NOL
will reduce tax exposure dramatically. D. Small stock float. E.
Unique and diverse medical company that may fit in risk oriented
stock portfolio. F. Long term growth potential.
- Corporate phone # 1-714-581-3880
- Brokerage --Mike Chesler--1-800-331-1355
- SETO --firming --earnings coming very sooooon--heading for new
- PCSH---flat--We like very much at current levels!
- Many of our recent "penny-stocks" firming --plfm,
- New recommendation CYMI @ $17.625--has firmed to around $20--long
term BUY!!See E-mail for Feb 2 and 3 for story. This has huge
- We also like PAIR and SFAM--both should be watched!!
- CS and WDC acting better!
- The Biggest DOOOG --APM--We remain killed!
ps... If you are new to our e-mail service--please subscribe to
the two FREE weeks of Investor's Business Daily--so well can keep our
service FREE!! We make a little cash --you get great info!!
Other stocks we like---egls,klic,tqnt,seg.. We are currently hold all
Copyright © 1998 S.A. Advisory