Part-time jobs are at an all-time-high-with 28 million Americans now working part-time!
First Q of 2013, US staffing companies employed an average of 2.86 million temporary and contract works. This represents a 2.9% growth from the same period in 2012. During the month of June 2013, there was a 6.7% growth in the number of staffing jobs than last year!
TOP MID-YEAR STOCK PICK
OBAMACARE IS A MAJOR JOB KILLER IN AMERICA, OVER REGULATION AND HEALTHCARE COSTS IN GENERAL, BUT
COMMAND CENTER, INC (.20~OTC CCNI ) IS A JOB CREATOR!
CCNI provides flexible or demand employment and staffing solution to Businesses Nationwide through a network of more than 58 brand stores. During 2012 CCNI provided employment for 35,500 team members that worked 5.5 million hours for over 3400 clients. TEMP SERVICE COMPANIES HAVE BENEFITED TREMENDOUSLY DURING THE PAST RECESSION AND NOW BECAUSE OF OBAMACARE IMPLEMENTATION. Many companies in order to avoid buying their employees healthcare are opting for TEMPORARY WORKERS because of cost burden, over regulation and looming job killer "Obamacare"!
(Mr. President you must be in total denial that you are not able to see the coming "trainwreck" to the workers as well as American Industry!)
CCNI has shown robust revenue & earnings growth during the past couple of years. Respectively, for 2011 & 2012 revenue equaled $82,000,000.00 and $98,000,000.00 and net income/sh of .015 and .025 (61.3 and 63.3 million shares fully diluted and outstanding).
The public staffing companies, keyla $17.95, man $59.93, rhi $34.52, tbi $23.44, asgn $30.08 and kfy $19.64 sport an average PE of 24. All of the mentioned stocks in this list are currently trading NEAR, AT OR MAKING NEW HIGHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All of the mentioned companies have had their earning estimates raised for 2013 and 2014!!!!!
CCNI currently sports a trailing 7.5A PE. During 2013 we believe that because of the macro-economic picture, managerial and other corporate overhead reductions, much lower debt expense and the elimination of low margined business that CCNI will earn at least .08/sh for 2013.
Historically the 3rd Q is the strongest followed by the 2nd, 4th and 1st. If we assigned a 24 PE to CCNI our share valuation would equal $1.92. If we cut that by 1/2 we would get a resulting share price of .96. Let us now subtract another 1/3 from that price and we get a .60 share price~ 200% above the current level of .20.
We believe that CCNI besides being fundamentally very cheap and undervalued~ it is also a very attractive takeover candidate with extra large premium potential. The average PSR of the said group (kelya, man,rhi,tbi,asgn,kfy) is around 80% of sales while CCNI trades at only 10% of sales. CCNI could easily be worth .80-$1.00~ or 300-400% above current levels!!
Anyone of the above mention staffing companies could buy CCNI with currency of said shares and barely make a dent with respect to dilution but control another $100 million in sales.
Fact: Nearly 20% of all jobs gained since the recession have been temporary! The 2nd largest employee behind WMT is KELYA (Kelly Services), a temp. work provider. CCNI also offers exposure to the O & G regions in North America. They have 4 high traffic offices in the Bakken (ND), 4 in the Eagleford (TX) and exposure in the Marcellus Shale region (Appalachian Basin).
We also know that anytime that there is a weather type disaster ( Superstorm Sandy) companies "like" CCNI open temp offices in order to help and repair communities.
BOTTOM-LINE: CCNI is fundamentally super cheap with huge upside potential of 200-400% and almost ZERO downside risk! The organic growth ingredients are only getting strong because of changing hiring practices and the looming Obamacare "trainwreck" that is knocked @ our door. We have "new" lean and mean management, a more streamlined and efficient operation, strong takeover potential(6-12 months) and trading near its 52 week low. CCNI, in our opinion, is a "NO -BRAINER" for dramatic share appreciation during the next few months. If you are worried about your job~ I believe that if we are right about CCNI you will not need a job!
We rate CCNI with our strongest Buy rating and IT EASY TO call it our "TOP MID-YEAR STOCK PICK FOR 2013"!
1. AXAS~Very good press release on July 10th 2013. This stock is ready to rumble.
2. SDCJF~ Back in the day when the herd had interest in the oils~ SDCJF had around 950 boepd in production and the stock was around $1.15-- now we have around $200 million in cash and could have production of 5000 boepd by the end of 2013 and the stock is dead in the water @ .87!
We have been buying both AXAS and SDCJF at current levels.
The Middle East continues to burn out-of-control and "OIL" maybe the "new" "GOLD"~~ WTI EXPLODES TO $105/BARREL( EGYPT IS THE LATEST WILDFIRE.) These higher prices increase earnings and can facilitate growth from unhedged production for all O & G companies.
3. CENJF~ Our favorite oil got spanked during the past few months because of equipment delays and management's poor communication with shareholders and Institutions. Down from $23.00 to a 52 wk low of $12.00 -recently announced share-buyback (5.7 million shares) and a very positive press release dated July 8th 2013 ( currently $15.15). We have also been a heavy buyer down at these levels and lower.
Many higher priced oils have been on-fire~ CLR, OAS, HES, CWEI, ZPTAF and others.
4. MAUXF~ We have really warmed up to this Nigerian Oil and Gas E & P. They continue to deliver a very juicy div of .05/q or .20/yr-- The stock is currently $1.55~ We have also used MAUXF as our mid-year div play for 2013. Well off its 52 week high~ we see attractive upside for MAUXF during the next few months. Visit their website and review the press ! We have also been an active buyer @ current levels and just received our div.
5. Within our last email alert (May 27th 2013) we mentioned a few gold stocks~AUQ and IAG ( just received our semi-annual .125 div from IAG~ ). We like both @ current levels as a contrarian investment. ~~ An interesting Gold ETF 3X BULL-- NUGT ~ down from $110 to around $5.50. If you want action~ here it is!!!!!
Offer expires August 15, 2013
SEND S. A. ADVISORY A CHECK FOR $65.00 AND WE WILL INFORM YOU FIRST VIA A PRIVATE PHONE CONVERSATION WITH OUT NEXT NEW RECOMMENDATION BEFORE THE EMAIL ALERT INVESTORS ARE INFORMED. IN ADDITION WE WILL ALSO ALLOW A 20 MINUTE CONVERSATION WITH THE EDITOR OF 29 YEARS.
S. A. ADVISORY, 4700 S. HOLLADAY BLVD, SLC, UTAH 84117
PLEASE MAY SURE YOU INCLUDE YOUR PHONE NUMBERS.
HARD COPY NEWSLETTER VIA SNAIL MAIL ~~$250.00
THE SUPER-FAST PHONE SERVICE- WE CALL YOU BEFORE THE HERD FOR ONE YEAR WITH THE LATEST RECOMMENDATIONS + PERSONAL CONVERSATION WITH THE EDITOR WHENEVER HE OR SHE WISHES~ $2500.00/YR
IF YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST IN ANY OF THESE SUBSCRIPTIONS PLEASE CALL 801 272 4761/949 922 9986
WE HAVE NOT BEEN PAID FOR ANY OF THE LISTED INVESTMENTS WITHIN THIS EMAIL ALERT OR HARDCOPY. WE MAY BUY,SELL AND OR HOLD @ OUR OWN DISCRETION.
BELIEVE IN AMERICA!